marți, 19 octombrie 2010

clasa a-XIII-a C

Name of teacher : Munteanu Amelia-Mihaela
Grade level : XIII C
Class favorites
(List your class top 5 favorites in each category): my favorites students are : STĂNIA STELUŢA, CIOACĂ DANIEL, RUSU AURA, BULGARU ELENA, RUSU RĂZVAN

Music groups : MORANDI, INNA, JAMES DE RULO

Authors: MIRCEA CĂRTĂRESCU, PAULO COELHO, STENDHALL

TV Programs: WILD, NATIONAL GEOGRAFIC, KISS TV

Foods : traditional romanian food, turkish food, sweets

Schools subjects : career developement

Sports : jogging, voleyball

Video or computer games: MAHJONG

Favorite websites : YOUTUBE, FASHION

My name is Amelia-Mihaela Munteanu and I am a mechanical disciplines teacher . I live in Constanta, a city located on the seashore of Black Sea. In my high school the students prepare to work in mechanical factories and firms, to repair and to maintain machines and equipments.

Niciun comentariu: