luni, 18 octombrie 2010

clasa a-XII- B






A. Name of teacher: NICOLAE CORNELIA

B. Grade level: XII B

C. Class favorites (List your class top 5 favorites in each category):

My favorites students are: OLTEANU BIANCA, LUPU FLORENTINA, CILICHIDREANU ALINA, FILIMON VALENTIN, CRACIUN EDUARD

1. Music groups: SCORPIONS, MODERN TALKING, ABBA;

2. Authors: IONEL TEODOREANU, RADU TUDORAN, JAMES CLAVEL

3. TV programs:MTV, UTV, DISCOVERY

4. Foods: RISPY STRIPES, PIZZA, CAKES

5. School subjects: THE STUDENT’S PROBLEMS

6. Sports: FIGURE SKATING.

7. Video or computer games: MAHJONG

8. Favorite Websites: EDU.RO, DIDACTIC.RO

My name is Nicolae Cornelia and I am a mathematics teacher . I live in Constanta, a city located on the seashore of Black Sea. In my high school the students prepare to work in a hotel, a restaurant, etc.

Niciun comentariu: